Started in 1956, G & O Supply Co., Inc. is a distributor of Construction Drainage Products for site development with five distribution locations in the State of Mississippi, Tupelo, Byhalia, Jackson, Grenada, & Saucier. Our product line includes: Corrugated Metal Pipe (CMP) ranging from 12” – 144” Diameters with a variety of gages and coatings, High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Culverts ranging from 4” – 60” diameters supplied in 20’, 24’, & 30’ lengths. We also provide a variety of geotextile fabrics, erosion control products, grader blades, CMP & HDPE pipe fittings, geogrids, Reinforced Concrete Pipe (RCP), Structural Plate for span bridge applications, NRCS & Corp of Engineer fabricated drainage structures and many other drainage products associated with site development.
Our vision, quite simply, is to be “THE PREMIER DRAINAGE PRODUCT DISTRIBUTOR IN THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI FOR ALL COUNTIES, MUNICIPALITIES, AND CONTRACTORS”. We will achieve this status by providing outstanding customer service with a team of experts consistent with industry standards.
G & O Supply Co., Inc. is a leader in the Mississippi drainage products market in providing quality specified products to our customers with outstanding customer service creating a successful partnership with them throughout the sales process. Our pledge is to establish lasting relationships with our customers by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust through exceptional performance by every member of our team.
Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC) Mississippi Chapter
City of Byhalia Chamber of Commerce
Mississippi Association of County Road Managers
Chickasaw Development Foundation
Advanced Drainage Systems (ADS)
Contech Engineered Solutions
MS Supervisors Association
MS Chancery Clerk's Association
G & O Supply Co., Inc. Timeline
G & O Supply Co., Inc. was started
The Tupelo distribution
yard was opened
The Saucier distribution yard was opened
The Grenada distribution yard was opened
Current employees: 14
The Byhalia distribution
yard was opened
The Jackson distribution yard was opened
Present Ownership was established having two employees
G & O Supply Co., Inc