GO Supply - Home Page

About Us:

Started in 1956, G& O Supply Co., Inc. is a distributor of Construction Drainage Products for site development with four distribution locations in the State of Mississippi, Tupelo, Byhalia, Jackson, & Saucier. Our product line includes: Corrugated Metal Pipe (CMP) ranging from 12” – 144” Diameters with a variety of gages and coatings, High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Culverts ranging from 4” – 60” diameters supplied in 20’, 24’, & 30’ lengths. We also provide a variety of geotextile fabrics, erosion control products, grader blades, CMP & HDPE pipe fittings, geogrids, Reinforced Concrete Pipe (RCP), Structural Plate for span bridge applications, NRCS & Corp of Engineer fabricated drainage structures and many other drainage products associated with site development.

Vision:

Our vision, quite simply, is to be “THE PREMIER DRAINAGE PRODUCT DISTRIBUTOR IN THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI FOR ALL COUNTIES, MUNICIPALITIES, AND CONTRACTORS”. We will achieve this status by providing outstanding customer service with a team of experts consistent with industry standards.

Mission:

G & O Supply Co., Inc. is a leader in the Mississippi drainage products market in providing quality specified products to our customers with outstanding customer service creating a successful partnership with them throughout the sales process. Our pledge is to establish lasting relationships with our customers by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust through exceptional performance by every member of our team.

Business Affiliations:

Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC) Mississippi Chapter

City of Byhalia Chamber of Commerce

Mississippi Association of County Road Managers

Chickasaw Development Foundation

Chickasaw County Community Main Street Program

Advanced Drainage Systems (ADS)

Contech Engineered Solutions

Propex Infrastructure Solutions

East Jordan Iron Works

Neenah, MS Supervisors Association

MS Chancery Clerk's Association

ADA Solutions

Drain Tech

Nyloplast

Our History - the G & O Supply Co., Inc. Timeline

1956 - G & O Supply Co., Inc. was started
1969 - G & O Supply Co., Inc was Incorporated
1999 - Present Ownership was established having two employees
2001 - The Tupelo distribution yard was opened
2002 - The Byhalia distribution yard was opened
2006 - The Jackson distribution yard was opened
2008 - The Saucier distribution yard was opened
2011 - Current employees 12